Your unique birthday experience starts here. Stand out from the crowd by giving your child a party with a difference. Learn more and book today!
- Adult 16 years+
- Child 3-15 years of age
- Family (2 Adults 2 Children / 1 Adult 3 Children)
- Concession Disability, student or over 60. ID / Proof to be shown on entry.
- Toddler Children age 0-2yrs
- Corporate Discount ID to be shown on entry
GROW your imagination in our Tropical Zoo
Your adventure begins as you step through a giant tree into a real living rainforest. Start by exploring the dark, below ground zone full of creepy crawlies and all those lovely creatures that lurk beneath.
Head through the opening doors onto the forest floor, where immediately you’ll be greeted by a 12ft Python, a colony of leaf-cutting ants, and a rainbow-filled pond full of fish of all sizes.
Venture further into the Arid zone where things start to hot up! Climb through the Meerkats tunnel to get a different perspective of their enclosure. Say hi to Lucy the Lizard, Kong the Bearded Dragon, and count the Egyptian Tortoises. How many can you see?
Keep exploring our Tropical Zoo as you climb high in the canopy, interacting with Oscar the iguana, the marmosets and talkative parrot! Will you be brave enough to enter the Dangerous Plants Zone?
Follow the bridge down past the waterfall towards Fort Crox where you’ll finally come face to face with crocodiles!
There is no time limit to your stay with general admission, and you will discover over 40 species of animals living within our real rainforest.
- Please be aware that children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Carer’s must be accompanying the paying concession that they care for, and provide carer ID
- Tickets for Passport to Leisure discounts can only be purchased at the venue. Please bring your PTL proof with you.
- Prices for Walk-in tickets are at a higher cost than tickets purchased online, and are only obtainable subject to availability.
- During school holidays and wet weather we can become busy and always advise pre-booking your tickets online to avoid disappointment
- Please be aware that a small online booking fee will be added to your final purchase price
NEW! MAGIC MEMORIES PHOTO KIOSK
Don’t forget to try out our brand new Magic Memories photo kiosk experience – free of charge with your general admissions ticket.
Scan the QR code at the kiosk – Strike a pose – Then download your 6 free photographs where you can find yourself immersed in a Meerkat mob; being chased by a giant Python; inside a giant Venus Fly-trap, and so much more!
Feel free to share them on your social channels and remember to tag us @PlantasiaSwansea
- Saturday 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 10am – 5pm
- Monday 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday 10am – 5pm
- Thursday 10am – 5pm
- Friday 10am – 5pm
Times shown may be subject to change.
Find us at the Parc Tawe complex near Aldi & Odeon Swansea.
From the M4, leave at Junction 42, follow the A483 into Swansea, then as you enter Swansea follow the signs for Parc Tawe.
Plantasia is less than a 10 minute walk from both the Bus and Train stations.
Save 20% off your General Admission tickets when travelling by train with Transport for Wales Great Days Out or National Rail Days Out Guide. Simply enter promo code DAYSOUT20 when booking online to receive 20% off your General Admissions tickets.
For both offers, please ensure you have your valid train ticket for that day available for check-in
There is ample car parking (approx 400 car parking spaces) next to Plantasia in Parc Tawe Retail and Leisure Park and it can be easily reached on foot from the City Centre and Maritime Quarter. Parking is free at the 2 hour short stay car park. If you require longer than 2 hours then please supply a member of staff with your car registration.
Access is excellent, with full wheelchair friendly facilities and wheelchair access to all areas of Plantasia Tropical Zoo